Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's Springtime, Come and Zumba!

I wanted to say "thanks!" to all of you who came out to Zumba on Thursday. It seems like our group is always smaller when the weather is awful. I guess I'm not the only person who wants to sit on the couch and read when it snows! Now that the weather is good, I hope it motivates everyone to come out and exercise (Zumba!!). It's always more fun to get a workout in with some friends.

This Thursday we will be doing a brand new dance (I saved it for this week). It's called the Zumba cowboy dance. I normally DETEST anything cowboy related (you know, Wranglers and country western twang). However, I LOVE this Zumba song. It's a Zumba classic and is a ton of fun. If you like the "spanky" dance we do, you will probably like this one too. It is on the blog playlist if you want to check it out before class. It's the ZuBailaitoMix song. Hope to see you all on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment